FELLOW'S CAKE BAKE
Bake 2000 Photos
1. Cakes must be baked by
Cub and another male. (If there is no father in the home,
then an uncle, older brother, or neighbor may help. Or,
you may want to check with other Dads in your den - I am
sure they'd be happy to help!) CUBS MUST HELP WITH CLEAN-UP!!!
2. Cake mixes may be used.
3. Entire creation must be edible - including ALL
decorations. (HINT: you may use celery, carrots anything
edible for trees, canoes etc...)
4. All cakes must have a title to show as part of the
cake decoration or on a card attached to the cake. Cakes
will be registered and numbers issued for judging
5. All cakes must be on a "Give Away" tray or
6. All winning cakes will be auctioned at the Pack
meeting with proceeds going to the pack.
7. Cakes will be judged by outside guests and
8. All cakes which do not
place in a catagory will be used for desert.
9. Cakes must have a